Thursday, March 20

How we met

I was at my wits end with the dating scene. I had dated many types of men but nothing seemed to work. So one evening after seeing the success Kami was having with online dating I decided to give it a try again, I really didn’t expect to find anything, and not nearly as quickly as I did. So, I was surfing the options and came across Danny’s profile, he seemed pretty normal, he was very handsome, but he was 134 miles away. So, I continued on my search. Some time later I received a generic message saying, I noticed you noticing me… and it was from Danny. Shortly there after I received an email. And that was the beginning of many late nights of IM and eventually even longer nights of phone calls. We discussed everything, where we had been, goals, dreams, hurts everything even the children.

~Samantha

No comments: